Friday, August 10, 2012

Hi! My name is Karole and this my site. I made this informative website as a project specially for Writing ESCO, which is an ESL and Web Development course. If you'd like to work with me, fill up the contact form found on this site. Below is my Resume, along with some examples of sites and articles or blog posts I made earlier.

Accreditations
Graduated with distinction from Shaw University
9 years of article writing experience (specifically intended for Online individuals)
7 years of web development experience.
Dedicated, self-motivated professional with a taste for facts.

Employment Experience.
Writing ESCO,2010 - Present
Team Leader
In control of preparing a international staff of internet writers to match a specialized set of increased objectives and goals.
- Make cutting edge records for production, increasing production by 30% across the globe
- Correctly managed regular logs of project distribution
- Managed QA for international generation over a sizable staff of internet writers

Self-employed Web Designer
2008-Present

Additional Expertise
Proficient in Hindustani
Outstanding proficiency utilizing huge choice of office software

Samples of my English writing work:

No comments:

Post a Comment